It is the aim of the committee to ensure that your round, while enjoyable, should be completed in 3hrs.30mins. To this end we request members & visitors co-operate with the Starter/Ranger.
- All golfers must present themselves to the starter (or be ready to play) 5 minutes before tee-off time.
- Players arriving late will not be allowed to avail of their slot on the timesheet.
- Allow following matches through if requested.
- Pick up ball if unable to score.
- Move promptly off the green on completion of each hole.
REMEMBER, YOUR POSITION ON THE COURSE SHOULD BE
'BEHIND THE GROUP IN FRONT NOT IN FRONT OF THE GROUP BEHIND'
Men's Dress Code:
Only neat, smart dress is acceptable on the course and in the clubhouse.
The following items are acceptable:
- Tailored or Bermuda shorts.
- Tee-shirts that have a collar and sleeves.
The following items are NOT acceptable:
- Short shorts.
- Football shirts or Football shorts.
- Track suits.
- Tee shirts without collar abd sleeves.
To avoid embarrassment, please respect this dress code at all times.